News - Novidades


Well I have began new projects for myself and for this blog. One of these is the fact that I'm translating my current read "Gaia's Secret to portuguese, like I had said before, I'll be doing translations for series that I like, and I'll be only releasing these translation to people that have bought at least the kindle version of the book, because I don't want to make profit over something that is not mine. And I have some ideas of discussing things from Brazil and my life in general that I'll be releasing in ebooks format in amazon. I have sent my first small test to amazon and if all goes right, It'll be released sunday.There will be a new menu for what I release.

Bem eu comecei novos projetos para mim mesma e para o blog, e alguns deles são sobre tradução. Eu comecei a traduzir o livro que estou lendo no momento: Gaia's Secret e devagar mas tá indo e espero que em pelo menos um mês eu consiga traduzir o livro todo e como já foi discutido aqui em outras postagens, essa tradução só será exibida a aqueles que comprarem o livro original pelo menos digitalmente, porque não irei lucrar com trabalho que nem meu é e não quero tirar da autora. Enfim o segundo projeto é em relação de eu estar escrevendo algumas coisas sobre minha vida e algumas questão cotidianas brasileiras e estou fazendo livros digitais sobre isso que serão lançados em breve, o primeiro como teste será lançado no domingo. Eu irei abrir uma nova aba só para o que eu lanço no amazon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Hidden: A Crossroads Tale

The Soul Healer by Melissa Giorgio

Revive by S.C. Harrison