Born Dark by H.G. Lynch - Quotes/Highlights

She'd had no reason to blow him off the way she had and now it was coming back to bite her in the butt.

"I am not an innocent little angel. Don't make the mistake of thinking that because I'm small, I can't hurt you. Believe me, I am willing to give it a go," she snarled in his face, feeling a spark of satisfaction as he flinched back from her unexpected fury.

"No. He's not. 'Cause if he does, I'll punch him in the face!"

"So what did you two get up to in detention?" Sherry Wiggled her brows suggestively.
"Hit each other in the head with paper."

He was about to make a snarky comment to the blonde demon but found himself yelping as he was shoved off the desk.
He fell onto the desk a row down, banging his elbow and knees in the process and making the unsuspecting girls behind the desk shriek.

"Excuse me, special delivery. Did you order a pig-headed idiot? The blonde demon was leaning forward and speaking to the girls in front of him now. They burst into piercing giggles and Reid watched one of them high-fice the demon.


I'm sorry that I only have this quotes. For some reason my kindle refused to save my highlights to my amazon account, so I could fetch all of them after I finished reading it, so only those could be saved Y.Y

But the next reviews will have a post for my highlights too, and there will be a lot of it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Hidden: A Crossroads Tale

The Soul Healer by Melissa Giorgio

Revive by S.C. Harrison