My First Video Reading and Future Plans in Portuguese

Youtube and Sound Cloud Reading
Well for those that still don't know I've been planning to upload some book talk and sample chapters reading of the books I've already posted and plan to post reviews of. I've released the first chapter of Summer Demons, hope you guys like it. Here's the links for the video and the audio:
Future Reviews: I've been thinking if I should or not make reviews in portuguese, and since I'm brazilian and I still receive visits from my country, I was thinking of making double reviews, one in portuguese and other in english but not every book I read has a brazilian version so I'll still write more english reviews than portuguese ones, but just wanted to make sure that my schedule can be divided in two reviews of the same book in two languages. Let me know what you think. "I will be releasing this part of the post in portuguese too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Soul Healer by Melissa Giorgio

Destined for Dreams by Ginna Moran

Review: Hidden: A Crossroads Tale