About Me


Hello! I'm Elen Tabita and I love to read so I had the idea to share my thoughts of my reads, hope you like my blog!

Thanks ;3

Popular Posts

Follow by Email

Followers

AdSense

Superpay

Friday, September 25, 2015

Jem and the Holograms by Kelly Thompson


Jem and The Holograms #1


Jem and the Holograms
     SHOWTIME, SYNERGY! Meet JERRICA BENTON--a girl with a secret. She and her sister KIMBER team with two friends to become... JEM AND THE HOLOGRAMS! But what does it mean to be JEM today? Fashion, art, action, and style collide in the most outrageous comic of 2015!

Review
This is a interesting comic story, the characters are gorgeous and I love their style and fashion.

The story is very unique and I can relate with Jerrica's trouble with the public and I like how the whole hologram thing makes her more courageous with performing. It's a nice thing.

It's a nice story and the outlook is adorable and colorful.

Really great


Author Pages

If you're interested, you could use my links below to buy the book, it would help me a lot.
  • iBooks:

0 comentários:

Post a Comment

Search

Reading - Lendo

my currently-reading shelf:
Elen Tabita's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
Script Kiddie


Elen Tabita's favorite books »

Goodreads


2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Elen has read 24 books toward her goal of 130 books.
hide

Labels - Marcadores

Follow Me


Google+ Badge

Adsense

About Us|Contact UsPosuere. YOOtheme


Faucibus diam risus maecenas pretium.