Kissed by an Angel by Elizabeth Chandler


Kissed by an Angel #1


Kissed by an Angel
     When her boyfriend, Tristan, died, Ivy thought she'd lost everything, even her faith in angels. But now she's discovered that he's her guardian angel -- his presence so strong that she can feel the touch of his hand, the beat of his heart. Ivy needs Tristan now more than ever because he knows she's in terrible danger. Only Ivy's guardian angel can save her now that his killer is after her.

     But if Tristan rescues Ivy, his mission on earth will be finished, and he must leave her behind forever. Will saving Ivy mean losing her just when he's finally reached her again?


Review
This is the first time in this year that I read a book from about 10 years ago.

Even though this is not a recent book, I didn't feel like I was in another time or anything like that. The story makes us pay attention in the sweet romance, the tragedy and the mystery of Tristan's death.

I'm not always up to read a book like this one, but when I came up across a very good deal to buy the entire series, I decided to give it a try, and I ended up reading the first book very fast, and the end of it made me anxious to begin the next one right away.

I loved the building relationship of Tristan and Ivy, and now I'm extremely curious of how the "accident" happened. Who is behind it. Who is to be trusted and which characters are keeping secrets.

I don't really like Gregory and his friend Eric, they seems to have weird taste in teasing and tricking people.

I don't know if Gregory is happy or not with the whole new marriage of his father. I felt like he didn't really like his father spoiling Ivy and Philip.

I'm dying to know if Tristan can discover how to reach Ivy again and if they still could be together now. You never know what could happen right?


Author Pages

If you're interested, you could use my links below to buy the book, it would help me a lot.
  • iBooks:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Soul Healer by Melissa Giorgio

Destined for Dreams by Ginna Moran

Dias de Sangue e Estrelas por Laini Taylor