Immortals by Ednah Walters


Runes #2


Immortals
Nothing can stop Raine Cooper when she wants something…
Raine finally knows that her gorgeous neighbor, Torin St. James, is a legend straight out of Norse mythology, and that her feelings for him are strong. Torin is crazy about Raine too, breaking the one rule he lives by: Never fall for a mortal. The problem is he no longer remembers her, his memories erased by Norns—Norse destiny deities—to punish her for defying them.
So Raine comes up with a plan...
She will make Torin forget his one rule a second time and fall in love with her all over again. But she quickly learns that well-laid plans do not work when dealing with deities and supernatural beings. Desperate, Raine makes choices that could not only tear her and Torin further apart, but lead to the destruction of everything and everyone she loves.

Review
Super crazy, I got through 40% of this book in just a few hours and if I wasn't busy in the last few days I would have finished it in one sitting.

This book was very fast paced and I loved how there was so many things happening and how Rainie began learning more about the Valkyries, the Norns, the Immortals and the runes.

With the whole Torin losing his memories and the whole new thing with Eirik, I didn't see any boring part in this book. And I guess erasing Torin's memories just made his relationship with Rainie stronger.

I also like the new friendship development between Rainie and Andris and Ingrid. I never begged Andris as a bad guy, but he had this annoying habits that now just seemed funny, and Ingrid is not that bad. I guess is good that everyone is trying to get along.

About the whole Cora thing, I don't know what to think, but I hope that she can be included in the loop in the next book. Is sad to think that from her perspective, she may feel excluded from something that she can't see or understand.


Author Pages

If you're interested, you could use my links below to buy the book, it would help me a lot.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Soul Healer by Melissa Giorgio

Destined for Dreams by Ginna Moran

Dias de Sangue e Estrelas por Laini Taylor