Review: Fake

Fake Fake by Lori Saltis
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Omg this book is awesome!!

I can definitely put this book on my besties shelf, wait, I already did that before I finished reading it.
I do love Asian fiction in most ways but even though the summary was quite interesting I didn't think I would like it as much as I did.

The book does have a bit of supernatural powers and curses, the characters most of time are just like you and me and I guess that's what make the plot so interesting and impossible to drop.

I loved seeing Paul/Lennon and Penny's friendship and eventually romance develop. It felt natural given the tragics happening in their lives and having to be someone they are not and neither want to become.

Penny's family have a hard life trying to fit in a new country and the commom lifestyle, but they are really supportive of each other when it comes down to keep each other safe. I still don't know what to think of Paul's family and I totally understand his need of being someone else and that's why Penny and him aren great for each other.

I loved a few characters and hated others as if I was inside the story myself and I'm glad I already have the next one or I would be going crazy with anxiety over what happens next.

Give this book a try, you won't regret it and it's not even expensive. I can definitely say this is in my top 5 best book I've read this year!!

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Hidden: A Crossroads Tale

The Soul Healer by Melissa Giorgio

Review: Touched by Grace